2016 ANNUAL REPORT SUMMARY:
- Nathan Ekhoff — Chairman
- Brett Cummings
Thank you to everyone who helped with various projects throughout the year, and for your overall support.
2016 brought several new experiences for Redeemer's property and facilities, including: an expanded Preschool program, wedding ceremonies, baby shower, and even Pokémon Go. We were also faced with a number of challenges in 2016: issues with cleaning contractor, lawn mowing contractor, high electric usage, developing a culture of No food/No drink in the new building, runoff from roof valleys, and general property drainage. We look forward to continued growth from these experiences and more in 2017.
Projects continuing into 2017:
- Clearing of South holding pond, wetlands, and power line easement
- New Chancel furniture
- Resolution of roof valley runoff and drainage
- Interior signage
- Fascade/trim over organ louver cover
Key new projects for 2017:
- Investigate option of opening room(s) in Fellowship building as satellite clinic for WLCFS
- Asphalt repair and sealcoating of parking lot
- Re-striping of parking lot
- Assess integrity of exterior walls of Fellowship building and repair as needed
- Explore options to develop open field into usable space
- Implement plan to replace siding on Fellowship building to match new building
The property committee will continue working with you to optimize the function and appearance of the building and grounds, while remaining good stewards of the blessings and gifts the Lord has provided this congregation.