2016 ANNUAL REPORT SUMMARY
- Dave Webb — Chairman
- Wes Trebesch
- Cathy Trebesch
- Enrollment increased related to full-day along with half-day classes. Total enrollment at 21.
- Continue to find additional ways to supplement congregational support of the preschool program.
- Continue to update employee handbook to meet state compliance.
- Increased staff for preschool program to meet State guidelines. Present personnel includes two(2) full time teachers.
- Increased marketing of preschool implemented through internet, web page, Maple Grove Expo, signage, print.
- Continue to have area youth/teen activities throughout the year. Special thanks go to Wes Trebesch for his leadership of the Youth Group.
- Youth bible study continues to meet on Sunday mornings with varying participation.
- Youth Group service included serving during coffee hour, ushering, helping at Wise Penny.
- Youth participated in National Youth Rally July 2016 in Colorado. Thanks to Pastor and Sheila for chaperoning and to Chuck and Lisa Charlson for transportation.
- Thank you to our committed Sunday School teachers.
- Sunday School registration event was successful.
- Implemented the "Toy Chest" mission offering program which increased student giving.
- Sunday School offerings supported the African Medical Relief.
- Sunday morning bible study focused on the Mission Journeys of Paul. Attendance has been steady.
- Ladies Friday bible study continues to be well attended.
- Wednesday night bible study has been done through the internet.
- Saturday morning men's bible study attendance remains steady.
THE CHURCH COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS, YOUTH TEACHERS,
PRESHOOL BOARD MEMBERS, AND YOUTH GROUP LEADERS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK THEY DID TO MAKE THIS YEAR A SUCCESS. THE EDUCATION PROGRAMS AT REDEEMER ARE TRULY BLESSED BY YOUR SERVICE.
God has great plans for you and for your family - plans to prosper you, to give you hope and a future. ~ Jer. 29:10-14