2017 ANNUAL REPORT
- Dave Webb — Chairman
- Wes Trebesch
- Cathy Trebesch
- Continue to have area youth/teen activities throughout the year. Special thanks to Wes Trebesch for his leadership of the youth group.
- Youth bible study continues to meet on Sunday mornings with varying participation.
- Youth group service included serving coffee hour, ushering helping at Wise Penny
- Thank you to our committed Sunday School teachers.
- Sunday School registration event in August had low attendance.
- We have had low attendance for 2017 with several families moving memberships or other scheduling conflicts for kids.
- Sunday morning bible classes has been very successful with good attendance. The class was expanding for summer with steady attendance.
- Ladies Friday bible study continues to be well attended. It is being led by Pastor Schultz.
- Saturday morning men's bible study attendance remains steady.
- Redeemer Lutheran financially supports the families that send their children to ELS/WELS Christian schools.
- The goal to provide financial support to 100% of the difference between member and non-member tuition was met again for 2017.
- Redeemer Lutheran paid 25% of the tuition for any youth going to West Lutheran High School or attending Martin Luther College.
The church council would like to thank the Sunday School Teachers, Youth Teachers, Preschool Board Members, and Youth Group Leaders for all their dedication to make this year a success. The education programs at Redeemer are truly blessed by your service.
God has great plans for you and for your family - plans to prosper you, to give you hope and a future. ~ Jer. 29:10-14